Semi Automatic Shrink Wrapper
SEMI AUTOMATIC SHRINK WRAPPING MACHINE
• Welding system in a continuous cycle
• Pack deviation
• Recovery of scrap
• PTFE coated sealing blade
• Cooling system with closed liquid circuit for the Sealing bar
• Level viewer of the cooling liquid
• Work plans of the welding machine and the outside of the tunnel adjustable by hand wheel
• Emergency button
• Automatic pack discharge by means of motorized belt
• Control system equipped with:
◦ alphanumeric LCD control panel with 16-bit microprocessor card and solid state relays
◦ modular power section, separated from the control panel and characterized by:
• Solid state relay of durability and easy maintenance
• In case of failure, possibility of replacing just the damaged module, without losing the data stored in memory
• This system allows a simple and precise control of all the machine operations, such as:
◦ State machine
◦ Number of packs produced by an electronic counter
◦ Instantaneous production
◦ Adjustment of the sealing temperature
◦ Output speed of the pack
◦ “Auto click” the ability to set from the electronic card production speed by adjusting the timing of opening and closing of
the sealing arm
◦ Delay in the opening of the sealing arm
◦ Ability to store up to 6 different work cycles, thus resulting in increased productivity and simplified use
• Machine on wheels
• Reduced energy consumption
• Compliance with CE regulations
• Supply voltage: 220 V to 240 V; 1PH-N-PE 50 / 60Hz.
• Maximum power: 2500 W.
• Dimensions of welding: 560 x 430 mm.
• Max height of product: 230 mm.
• Production: 600-1200 p. / H.
• Maximum size of coil: Ø 300 x 600 mm.
• Machine dimensions : 2020 mm x 790 x 1055h.
• Suggested exercise temperature from 8 ° C to 40 °C
SINGLE CHAMBER SHRINKING TUNNEL
A control system equipped with a microprocessor for the management of the tunnel and the power section with
separate contactors. LCD panel
a) Storing max. 10 working cycles
b) Temperature regulation by microprocessor.
c) Adjusting the belt speed by microprocessor.
Conveyor belt with silicon wheels rotary / fixed. Adjusting the air flow in the tunnel differentiated and adjustable by
means of independent deflectors placed outbound from the heat-shrinking chamber. Cooling system.
Compliance with CE regulations.
Power supply 380-415 V 3PH N PE 50/60 HZ
Electric power 8000 W
Product’s dimension MAX width 400 mm x height 200 mm
Working plane 815 mm
Overall dimensions 1310 mm x 835 mm x h 1440 /- 100 mm
Net weight 187 kg
Recommended environment between 8°C and 40°C 70% moisture
Ral Yellow 1003 – Grey 9006
We offer Products & Solutions of Global Repute with the latest in Packaging Technology.We cater to the Middle East, Africa (MENA) & the Indian Sub-Continent. In serving the Global marketplace, packaging systems ( Machinery ) and related equipment for specific applications, We combine Our Skilled Personnel with innovative management to offer our customers a quality product at the right price.
Subscribe to our newsletter for latest updates about our company.