CASE ERECTOR – F144
This case erector is designed to form and at a later stage to seal with adhesive tape the bottom flaps of boxes, ready then to be filled, with a variable output up to 700 boxes/hour according to box dimensions. Machine adjustments are simple and fast. This model is easy to operate and is built in accordance with CE safety standards.
- Box storage for 150 boxes
- Box storage available on left side (SX) or right side (DX)
- Production up to 700 boxes/hour
- 2 x Carriages moved by compressed air (SMC+BOSCH) with suckers to pick cartons from box storage, square and push them in motorized driven belts (2 x motors kW 0,18 each) for the bottom flaps forming and sealing
- Taping unit K11R – 50 mm width
- VENTURI vacuum system
- Control panel equipped with: box counter – box timer, low box storage alarm, brake/end tape alarm, full line alarm after the machine
- Safety protections with switches to disconnect electric & pneumatic circuits if opened
- OMRON PLC
- Box dimensions
- Min. L 150 mm W 150 mm H 150 mm
- Max. L 450 mm W 350 mm H 450 mm
- Box storage for 300 ML boxes on request
- FESTO compressed air valves on request
- Taping unit K12R – 75 mm width on request
- Other vacuum system on request
We offer Products & Solutions of Global Repute with the latest in Packaging Technology.We cater to the Middle East, Africa (MENA) & the Indian Sub-Continent. In serving the Global marketplace, packaging systems ( Machinery ) and related equipment for specific applications, We combine Our Skilled Personnel with innovative management to offer our customers a quality product at the right price.
Subscribe to our newsletter for latest updates about our company.